Patient & Office Info
Please find the following Norburn Medical Centre Office information and helpful resource pages to make it easy for you to be a patient in our clinic.
Office Policies and Procedures
- Our Hours
- Appointments Only
- Personal Information
- Medical Coverage
- Services Available
- Prescription Renewals
- Cancellations or No Shows
- Test Results
- Patient Behaviour
- Transfer of Medical Records
- Discharged from Clinic
More about our Office Policies and Procedures →
Video Conferencing & COVID-19
Since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have introduced video conferencing appointments at Norburn Medical. Your physicians and staff thank you for your patience and understanding during these unusual times.
More about Video Conferencing & Doxy.me →
Frequently Asked Questions for Patients
- Can I walk in and be seen?
- Why do I have to state my reason for an appointment?
- What is the check-in procedure?
- What is a problem list of concerns?
- Can I call and get my lab and imaging results?
- How to make your appointment run smoothly?
- Are physicals done routinely?
Private Medical Services Fees Not Covered by MSP
At Norburn Medical, we offer services that may not be insured by the Medical Services Plan. The fees for many of these services are posted on our Private Charges page →